1. Pinkish Bronze Look – Bold smoky eye with light brown and dark brown is quite a statement. Slightly bronze your face to contour the features and top it with a peachy pink blush. Finally, color your lips with a matching warm-toned pink/ pink nude shade.
2. Barely Touched Look – The extreme of the natural no-makeup makeup look. Minimalism sometimes gives you the most elegant aura. With a smooth canvas of your face, essentially concealing and setting spray, follow a bold eye look. Light brown or pale orange lips with a hint of gloss complete the look.
3. Nude Bronze Look – The favorite of mine and looks so good on all the medium tone skin girls. Subtle brown eyes lined with darker shade plus, bronzed cheeks coupled with bare glossy lips is everything. Try this look and you will see the difference.
4. Sparkly Bronze Goddess – As you can see, this is a perfect look for a party or a sparkly occasion. A purple transition shade, highlighted lids and a bold mascara gives the sultriest elegant look. Put some highlighter on, to enhance the cheeks and cupid’s bow. Finish the look with a transparent gloss to get plump lips.
5. No-makeup Makeup Look – The most natural-looking finish for the dark skin tone. Barely touch the face with concealer under the eyes coupled with little highlighter on the lids. Contour the face with dark contour shade just to get the illusion of hollow of the cheeks and peachy orange blush is the most flattering part. Finish the look with lip stain preferably.