Yes, it is a real struggle as we all know. The hair breakage, split ends, dry scalp, and frizz. Simply the damaged hair problem can make us look truly bad, dull and feel down. You may have tried all the pricy products advertised and boasted by a lot of beauty influencers, but not working well on your hair making your hard-earned pennies gone.
Hey, beauties, lovely day to you all. So today, let’s talk about damaged hair care.
Truly, the damaged or weak hair may seem hard to fix or could make a great-hair-day feel unattainable. It is true that we cannot fix 100%, but we can minimize future damage by getting the proper care to maintain hair and scalp health in ways better.
In a galaxy of thousands of products, let’s see how we can find the essential and effective that worth the money we spend to achieve good hair days.
- Mamaearth Happy Heads Shampoo – This contains a good amount of Biotin, Amla and natural Protein that help in cleansing the scalp while locking the essential moisture so that your roots don’t get dry. It has vitamin B5 that nourish from root to tip. Continues use will repair the damaged hair and promote new hair growth.
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Bain – Secret of this shampoo is, it is made with lots and lots of mid-weight oils. The main four are Argan, Camellia, Procaxi and Maize that moisturize and smooth the strands.
- Olaplex No.4 – Colored hair will love this shampoo for its gentle formula patented molecule to rebuild broken hair bonds. There is an inevitable side effect of bleaching and other chemical treatments that makes your hair strands thin and weak, so they break easily. This shampoo will repair them so nicely.
- Kerastase Resistance Conditioner – This is great in anti-breaking. This must be used on toweled-dry hair, leave for a few minutes and rinse off.
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner – It has olive oil extract, Meadowfoam and Sweet almond extract that help in improving hair smoothness and manageability. Since this doesn’t have alcohol and aluminum in it, it won’t dry your hair.
- ORIBE Gold Lust Repair and Restore Conditioner – This contains Argan oil, Cypress extract and Maracuja oil. It is a weightless formula which nourishes, protects and restore the natural shine.
- Argan oil – Try to use any brand that is organic. Argan oil is derived from nuts produced in Argan trees. This oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E. It not only nourishes your hair but also protects. Since organic oils do not contain chemicals, it won’t harm your hair in any way. Argan oil is good for frequently styled hair exposed to heat. Use once a week, or even daily few drops on your hair strands.
- Grapeseed oil – This oil is derived from cold-pressed grape seeds. It is great in its ability to treat brittle and weak hair, even for hair loss and dandruff-prone hair. You can use this oil as overnight treatments or put a few tablespoons to your hair, leave it for 10 minutes and rinse off.
- Leonor Greyl Tonique Hydratant Leave-in-treatment Mist – The biggest benefit of using a leave-in-conditioner after your normal conditioner is, it gives long last moisture and hydration. This product helps to soften the hair strands and protect when styling.
- SheaMoisture Strengthen and Restore leave-in Conditioner – The power ingredient this has is, Jamaican black castor oil together with Shea butter, Peppermint, and keratin. This helps to nourish your hair repairing the damaged and restore the natural shine.