Sometimes it can be exhausting to check your face a hundred times to see how your makeup is holding up while working. At work, we don’t have time to do so-called face-checks on and off.
Therefore, let’s see how we can manage to look good all day long with the minimum number of products on our face. Worry no more carrying a hundred products that weigh your handbag out.
Let’s dive in, to the hassle-free method that only has got the most essential steps.
- Prep your skin well – This is the core step you should do. Invest in a good moisturizer that gives you splendid hydration throughout the day. That will keep your skin hydrated even in the harsh cold conditions. Moreover, it will give a good hold to your next step of a foundation or a powder.
- A Light Foundation/ BB cream/ Concealer or a Powder – This is your personal preference to choose between a foundation or a concealer or a powder. I personally wear a powder every day on the top of my moisturizer, but if I have any important meeting or an event at the office, I would go for a light/ medium coverage foundation.
- Bronzer – This step is optional. If you need any warmth to your face, you can have this step in.
- Multitasking Eyeliner – Go for an eyeliner that compliments your brow color too. In a way that saves money and you don’t have to carry two products in your work makeup purse. Try to find a waterproof and transfer-proof version so that you don’t have to check on your brows or eyes on and off.
- Mascara – This is optional too. If you have thick and nice eyelashes, you can skip this step. If not, go for a waterproof mascara that will last long.
- Lipstick/ Lip Pencil – Go for a long-lasting lipstick or a lip pencil or both together. Tip: Line and fill your lips with the lip pencil and top your lips the lipstick. This will aid your lipstick to last longer and you don’t have to carry both the products, carry only the pencil as it is lightweight.
- Travel-size Hydrating Mist – Keep a mist in handy with you. Invest in a good hydrating mist so that you can spray it over the face or hands, anywhere anytime.
- Moisturizer – Keeping a travel size moisturizer is useful too. This could be optional but useful in a lot of ways, especially in cold environments.